- most girls: hair done up really cute, lots of makeup, designer clothes, hipster blog, thigh gap
- me: no hair, glasses, scary beard, button up shirts and porkpie hat, cooks meth to provide for my family. i am the danger. i am the one who knocks
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again. Things to know before promising you’ll stay (via perfect)
That’s a pretty cool #bacon bandaid that’s #vegetarian self is wearing. #thanks lady at the #bar who randomly gave it to me for my #booboo. #bigups #cuts #wounds #bandaids #selfies #selfiesaturday #thatsmyawkwardelbow
The only thing I’ve accomplished on my list so far is buying #onedirection #tickets. I’d get nothing done as #Santa. #music #christmas #phoenix #boybands #imajoke
and then every time it gets close to christmas i reblog the fuck out this one
I’ve reblogged this 3 times this week